Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
- BRACELET ANTICA MURRINA VENEZIA AVEC VERRE DE MURANO black CRÈME BEIGE BR742A02
- King Baby Metallic Beaded Wing Span Bracelet
- Shourouk Bracciale da women Cristallo Bianco Sporco Quadrato
- NANA Princess Lucita Cut Mother's Ring 1-7 Simulated Birthstones 14kt gold
- Annivarsary Ring Natural Round Diamond SI1 G 0.35 Carat 14K Yellow gold 9.85MM
- Tapered Baguette Solitaire Wedding Ring Round Cut Diamond I1 G 1.10 Ct 14K gold
- DRUZY Pendant by BOBBY JOHNSON
- 10k Yellow gold Womens Diamond Square Ring 1 5-Carat tw
- 14KT Yellow gold Fire Opal Ring Size 8
- Authentic K18YG K18WG Flower Diamond Ring
- 9ct Yellow gold Diamond and Sapphire Telescope Pendant New
- Collar Brosway Private BPV02 Acero gold pink Cristal
- Chamilia - Retired Charms - Jeweled Kaleidoscope Ring, Purple - Size 7 3125-0008
- Genuine SWAROVSKI Cupidon White Crystal Heart Twist Ring 5119333 PRESENT
- Medallion gold 375 Oval 9kt Pendant Shiny Polished Yellow gold 9 Carat
- Quoins - Hals Kette QK-EN6 - Edelstahl redgold vergoldet - 50 cm
- Valentine's Gift Rare Lavender Jade & 9ct Heart Pendant on a 9 ct gold Chain
- 1 Ct Round Cut Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring Set 14K White gold Bridal Set
- 1.50 ct Princess Cut Diamond Vintage Engagement Ring 14k Solid White gold Size 7
- 14K White gold Marquise10x6mm Cut Pave.29ct Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring
- Beautiful Crystal And gold Plate Beaded Bracelet Multilayer And Earrings As Set
- Hallmarked 14K Yellow gold Diamond 1.11 Carat bluee Sapphire Engagement Rings
- Pulsera Raspini Hombre 8027 silver silver
- Ballet Dancer Solid gold Charm Pendant
- 0.85 Ct Pink Tourmaline Ruby 10K White gold Lab Grown Diamond Bridal Set Rings
- 0.32 ct 10 ct Yellow gold Round Diamond Promise Engagement Ring 1 3 CT
- 0.36 Ct Natural Diamond Engagement Wedding Trio Ring Set 14K White gold Finish
- 14K man ring with 0.30 carat dimond
- 2 Carat Round Cut Diamond 10K White gold Solitaire Engagement Ring
- BEAUTIFUL LADIES 14K gold CLUSTER RING 7.0 GRAMS 0.87CT.
- 9CT Cristal Dorado Purpurina Pendientes de Presión Cuadrados Nuevo
- Cld3943y Women's Neclace Yukiko Earth and Sea Choker Cld3943y 22274
- GORGEOUS VINTAGE 14K SOLID gold GENUINE ICY GREEN JADEITE JADE PENDANT ESTATE
- Minoxia Men's Stainless Steel Cross Pendant with Hammered Circles and Strip
- Round Cut D VVS1 Solitaire Wedding Ring Platinum 925
- Vtg LUNCH at the RITZ Vintage COUTURE Nautical Earrings Rare
- Din don pendente bianco sti12
- 14K gold Square Princess Cut w Diamond Ring Setting - Halo Style Ring Mounting
- 0.56 Real Cushion Cut Diamond Ring 14K Real White gold Size 5.5 6 Christmas Sale
- 14kt White gold 1.48ct 7mm Round Morganite Diamond Engagement Ring Double Halos
- Bracciale Fraboso women BR03398BC silver silver
- Infinity Pave 0.85 Carat VS2 H Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Round Cut 10K White gold 2.68Ct VVS1 Solitaire W Accents Engagement Ring
- 0.25ctw Round Cut Genuine Diamond 18k gold Engagement Ring Ladies Twisted Flower
- NEW Hallmarked Platinum D Shaped 2mm Wedding Ring Sizes J - V
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.