Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
- Apples and Figs, bluee Grace Studs, White gold Plated Metal
- Diamond Bridal Set Ladies 10K Yellow gold Over Round Engagement Wedding Ring 3ct
- Jewelco London silver red whiteo Almohadón Redondo
- NWT Kendra Scott Alex Abalone Shell Drop earring gold Tone
- Parure Collana Dorato Riccioli Rigido Aperto Grandi Foglio Metallo Retrò
- 14KT White gold 1.90Ct Natural African bluee Topaz & EGL Certified Diamond Ring
- Antiker Medaillon Ring Tigerauge aus 585 gold Gr. 54 Rarität
- Collana Zancan men EHC141 Acciaio Acciaio
- TROLLBEADS Bead in silver Scimmietta della Pace TAGBE-30148
- Real 0.75carat Round Cut Diamond Ladies Forever Us Engagement Ring 14K gold
- 0.80 Ct Natural Emerald Gemstone Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Yellow gold
- 14kt pink gold Halo Engagement Ring in 1.00 Ct Round Shape Near White Moissanite
- Bracciale Emporio Armani women egs1588200 Acciaio Bronzo
- Infinity Halo 1.15 Carat SI1 F Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- New 24k Yellow gold Hetian Jade Bead With Red Agate Beads Link Bracelet 6.3inchL
- Vita Fede Ultra Mini Rhombus Ring gold Size 6
- 10k White gold Natural Pink Topaz, Emerald & Lapis 3-Stone Ring, Sizes 4-10
- 14 ct Yellow gold bluee Genuine Sapphire Diamond 3 Stone Split Shank Ring
- 0,20 Karat Rund Vintage Volle Ewigkeit Diamant Ring in 18k white, yellow Oder
- 10kt Yellow gold ladies cluster diamond ring 7.7 grams
- 18Carat Yellow gold Sapphire Daisy Cluster Ring (Size L 1 2) 8mm Diameter
- Auth CARTIER Wedding Ring Platinum 950 EU 47 K80923974 [PD3]
- Collier Arbre de Vie Opale pink
- 9ct Yellow gold Womens Stunning 9x7mm Peridot Teardrop Pendant New
- Collar Amen Cuore di mamma CPIERR silver gold pink
- Heart Shape Sapphire & Diamond Bridal Set Claddagh Ring 14K White gold Over
- NATURAL Purple Malawi Rhodolite Garnet Pendant 0.64ct BRAND NEW 9k Round Cut
- Signed Swarovski Meteor Ring Aquamarine Size EU55 US 7 Rhodium
- Yellow gold Over Round Cut Diamond Wedding Engagement Trio Ring Set For His Her
- SHR & Simmons Stainless Steel Screw Detail 8mm Bracelet
- 0.60 CT Natural Round Cut Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold F VS2
- 14mm Top Quality Natural Red Garnet Crystal Beads Beaded AAA
- Bracciale Mabina women SODKKK533132 silver silver
- Jay Strongwater Holiday Festive Ornament Bracelet with Rhinestones and Enamel
- Round Diamond Engagement Ring, 14k Two Tone gold (0.34 Ct, G, SI2 ) GIA
- 0.75ct Round Cut Natural Diamond Mens Micro Pave Pinky Engagement Ring 10K gold
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.