Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
- 3.5Ct Cushion Cut Moissanite Side Trillion Engagement Ring Solid 14k Yellow gold
- CO88 8CB-90257 Women's Bracelet new original genuine UK
- DIAMOND JEWELRY CLUSTER WEDDING ENGAGEMENT VINTAGE ANTOQUE RING 10K WHITE gold
- New Authentic Chan Luu Turquoise Mix Single Wrap Leather Bracelet
- WG PRINCESS CUT 3 CENTER DIA. ENGAGEMENT RING W PRINCESS CUT DIA. ON SIDES
- 10k White gold Oval White Topaz And Diamond Ring
- 14ct pink gold Natural London bluee Topaz Womens Cluster Ring - Sizes J to Z
- 1.20Ct Marquise-Cut Diamond Halo Brilliant Engagement Ring 10k White gold
- 10k Yellow gold Ring w Large bluee-Green Stone (53)
- 14KT White gold 1.80 Carat Natural bluee Tanzanite EGL Certified Diamond Ring
- Anti Emf Radiation Predection Bracelet 4 In 1 Negative Ions 1200 Germanium Far
- 9ct White gold 8mm Claw Set Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings
- Collana da women Ragazza con Ciondolo Farfalla Ambrosia Rows AAG 153 in silver
- Collar Roberto Giannotti La luce degli angeli LUX02 gold whiteo Diamante
- Half-Layered Ring, gold Plated Size 6 Lightly Worn
- Morellato Femme s018707 Acier Acier Perle
- S.Oliver Jewel Chaîne pour Femme, Collier en silver Zircon 2024316
- Women Wedding Yellow gold Finish Round Diamond Engagement Bridal Ring Set 1.30CT
- Semi Mount 6x8 MM Oval Shape Ring genuine Genuine Amazing gold Jewelry For Gift
- 1 Ct D VS2 Diamond Round Cut Engagement Ring 14K White gold Enhanced
- 2.2Ct 100% Natural Diamond 14K Yellow gold Pigeon Blood Red Ruby Ring R36
- Brighton bracelet Illumina CLEAR PINK blueE Disc Crystals New Tags 88.00
- Lola pink Geotopia Disc Candy Floss Mont Ag Earrings
- New Auth Chan Luu Champagne Pearl Crystal Five Wrap Bracelet on Lt Brown Leather
- VVS1 Latest style2 Ct Diamond Engagement Ring
- 10k White gold Oval Emerald And Diamond Ring (CM-RM1689W-05)
- 14ct gold Classic Claddagh Cross Ring
- 1.1ct Concave Natural Multi-color Sapphire & Diamond Ring 14K Yellow gold Size 6
- 14k White gold 0.25ctw Princess Cut Diamond Channel Set Semi-Mount Ring
- 9ct gold Buddha Charm Pendant
- Colgante de gold con Akoya PERLA 333 gold gold Colgante
- Gros Pendentif ancien en silver massif 925 et Agate greene bijou pendant
- MODA Anello TROLLBEADS Cambiamento women silver - TAGRI-00357
- 2.50CT Round-Cut Delicated Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring 10k White gold
- Brand New 14k White gold DIAMOND - MYSTIC TOPAZ Ring-Free Shipping
- Drachenfels Design - Ciondolo, silver Sterling 925
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.