Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
- 3.5Ct Cushion Cut Moissanite Side Trillion Engagement Ring Solid 14k Yellow gold
- CO88 8CB-90257 Women's Bracelet new original genuine UK
- DIAMOND JEWELRY CLUSTER WEDDING ENGAGEMENT VINTAGE ANTOQUE RING 10K WHITE gold
- New Authentic Chan Luu Turquoise Mix Single Wrap Leather Bracelet
- WG PRINCESS CUT 3 CENTER DIA. ENGAGEMENT RING W PRINCESS CUT DIA. ON SIDES
- 10k White gold Oval White Topaz And Diamond Ring
- 14ct pink gold Natural London bluee Topaz Womens Cluster Ring - Sizes J to Z
- 1.20Ct Marquise-Cut Diamond Halo Brilliant Engagement Ring 10k White gold
- 11F VINTAGE LADIES 18CT gold 1 4 CARAT DIAMOND TRILOGY RING SIZE J 1 2
- 18K White gold Semi-Mount Setting Diamond Round Cut 10-11mm Engagement Fine Ring
- Bague or yellow diamants rubis saphirs et émeraudes
- 9Carat Yellow gold 0.10ct Diamond Heart Pendant (14x18mm) w 20 Chain (1mm)
- Ciondolo teiera pinkto Charm in silver 925 placcato gold ho009
- Collana Sovrani women j700 silver silver Pietre dure
- Ginseng Icy Imperial Spot White Green Pendant Real fei cui Grade A Jadeite Jade
- Mens & Womens 3 Ct Diamond 14k Yellow gold Fn Engagement Wedding Trio Ring Set
- Resin Aspen Real Tree Leaf Post Stud Earrings Nature Jewelry Rustic Natural (E30
- VINTAGE 9 CT gold orange AGATE BALL PENDANT
- Rhodolite Garnet & Diamond Square Halo Ring 2.23 Carat tw in 14K gold JP 109139
- 1.00 CT Fine Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut F SI 18K White gold Enhanced
- 2 3 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round H VS2 18K White gold Size 5 6 7
- Certified 1.26 Ct Natural Amethyst & Diamond 14k White gold Engagement Ring
- Micropave 1.75 Carat VS2 D Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- New arrival 10K Solid White gold Halo Wedding Ring 5 CT Emerald Cut VVS1 Diamond
- VVS Diamond engagement ring 14K white gold round brilliant baguettes .70CT sz7.5
- 10k White gold Oval bluee Topaz And Diamond Swirl Ring
- 14 ct Yellow gold Wedding & Engagement Ring Round CZ Solitaire Ring
- 1.18 ct 14k White gold Natural Yellow Sapphire & Diamond Ring 3 Stone Pre owned
- 14k White gold 0.23 Ct Diamond Cross-Over Fashion Wedding Ring
- 9 Karat gold Echter Granat Viktorianischer Stil Tropfenohrringe Neu
- Chamilia Sterling Charm- Mystic Purple Bead
- Genuine Thomas Sabo Charm Club Generation gold Long Link Bracelet 17cm CX0253Y
- MelanO Friends - Creolen Annabel 8 mm - Edelstahl yellowgold
- 1mm Collar Collar,Bola con Circonia,Acero Inox. en color yellow gold Mate,45cm
- Beautiful JOHN ATENCIO 14k White gold Diamond RING SIZE 6.5 (.50 TCW)
- Diamond & Garnet Ring Set In 14K White gold Birthstone LR6424GW-D
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.