Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Please ask any questions before buying. please bear in mind we do our best to describe and photograph the item but these are pre-owned or estate pieces and as such may not be perfect.”|
|Total Carat Weight:||1.00 - 1.24||Metal Purity:||14k|
|Style:||Solitaire with Accents||Main Stone:||Diamond|
|Jewelry Type:||Ring||Metal:||White Gold|
|Primary Stone:||Diamond||Ring Size:||5|
|Main Stone Treatment:||Not Enhanced||Total Carat Weight (TCW):||1|
|Diamond Color:||H||Main Stone Shape:||Princess|
- 9ct Yellow gold Patterned Cross Pendant
- Collana Shine' women K4215B silver red Corallo
- 1.50ct Brilliant Round-Cut Diamond Halo Engagement Ring 10K pink gold
- 14K White gold Diamond Past Present Future Ring Size 9.75
- 3.05 Cttw Cushion Cut London bluee Topaz and Diamond Halo Ring 14k 316
- Certified 1.50ct Near white Round Moissanite Engagement Ring in 14K White gold
- Estate 10k Yellow gold Natural Round Baguette Diamond 0.35 TCW Ring
- Guess UBE28032 Women's Earrings new original genuine AU
- MODE Trollbeads perce-neige de Janvier TAGBE-00027
- silver de Ley 0,01 CT Diamante Lily & Lotty Paloma Collar Nuevo
- Unbespielt Kettenanhänger Unisex Baum Des Lebens Lebensbaum gold Zirkonias 11 mm
- 0.75 Carat Yellow & G-H Diamond Fancy Three Stone Wedding Ring 14K White gold
- 0.50TCW Real Round Solitaire Diamond Certified Wedding Ring 14k Multi Tone gold
- 14K White gold 1CT Princess Rectangle greenical Shape Diamond Engagement Ring
- Art Deco Semi Mount Diamond Ring 0.12ct F VS2 14k Two Tone pink & White gold
- Esprit Bracelet pour Femme Acier Inox or Zircone ESBR01884B160
GET IN TOUCH
Feel free to check out the doodles Rose and I have created together. We hope they'll add a splash of colour to your life.
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at 0.25carat ROUND DIAMONDS HALF ETERNITY WEDDING RING IN 9K WHITE & YELLOW gold. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery