Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone Creation:||Treated|
|Main Stone Treatment:||Heating|
|Metal Purity:||10k||Metal:||White Gold|
- Aquamarine Three Stone Ring with Diamond on Side Bar 1.05 cttw 14K gold JP 75869
- 1.00 Carat Enhanced D SI1 Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Real 14k White gold
- 2.5tcw Radiant White Moissanite Engagement Ring Wedding Set Solid 14k White gold
- Carissima gold Bracciali Link women gold_yellow - 1.29.8132
- Marquise Shaped Tanzanite Engagement Ring.AAA Tanzanite 14K White Wedding Ring
- Solitaire 14K White gold Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Enhanced 0.60 CT F SI
- White & Pink Sapphire Solitaire with Accents Bridal Set Ring 14K White gold
- 10k White gold Oval White Topaz And Diamond Ring
- 14 ct Engagement Ring 1.1ctw CZ Solitaire White gold Ring
- 0.21cts Light Yellow SI2 SDJ Cert 14kt Round Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14k White gold Multi color stone Ring 7.73ct size 6.5 (CLOSED STORE )
- 14kt YELLOW gold 3 cttw OVAL CUT THREE STONE AMETHYST & DIAMOND RING size 6-1 2
- ANTIQUE 14K WHITE & YELLOW gold ART DECO GREEN PERIDOT RING EMERALD CUT SZ 5.5
- Collar Amen A-Men CLAB silver silver
Feel free to check out the doodles Rose and I have created together. We hope they'll add a splash of colour to your life.
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at 14k White gold AAA White Cultured Pearl & Diamonds Solitaire with Accents Ring. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery