1.50 CTW 14K White gold Forever Brilliant Moissanite Ring Engagement Ring Women fcurwn4396-Jewelry
All content on AvaWorld is fact checked to ensure impeccable accuracy
Here at Ava, we take data—especially fertility and pregnancy data—very seriously. Our team is led by premier data scientists, obstetricians, gynecologists, and reproductive endocrinologists, many of whom hold Ph.D.’s and decades of experience in their respective fields. So, when you read content on AvaWorld, you can trust that it’s backed by science and has been thoroughly researched and vetted by our experts.
Ava for healthcare professionals
Please confirm that you are a healthcare professional or researcher
Tracks 5 clinically proven signs of fertility.
Wear Ava at night to see your 5 most fertile days.1.86 Ct Oval Forever Near White Moissanite Engagement 10k Solid Yellow gold Ring
Wear Ava at night to see your 5 most fertile days.watch video
- His tungsten and Her Titanium Camo Cz Pink Engagement Wedding Ring Set
- New authentic Swarovski Tennis white tone elegant bracelet with crystals 5409771
- Solid 14k gold Letter S Pendant
- Sterling Running Bear Large Coyote Turquoise Spear Leaf Dangle Pendant 3
- GREY MENS Personalised Steel Bar ID IDENTITY Leather Bracelet FREE ENGRAVING UK
- 0.65 Ct Oval Cut Real Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold Womens Size 7
- 2.00CT Moissanite Diamond Wedding Ring 14k Yellow gold Engagement Ring Best Ebay
- Bracelet KIDULT men SYMBOLS stainless steel and onice - 731218 TIMONE
- Halo Diamond Engagement Ring Setting 0.51ct VS1 White 18k gold
- Pulsera red Amante Hombre UBR277NE Acero black
- 10K 14K gold Bulldog Charm Pendant Spiritual Determination Strength Predective
- 14k White gold Oval White Topaz And Diamond Swirl Ring
- D.E.A.R.E.S.T 9ct Yellow gold Ring
- 1.85 Carat Natural blueee Topaz & EGL Certified Diamond Ring In 14KT White gold
- 14k White gold Ring W 3=.47ct Ruby & 1-5mm Pearl Size 7.5
- Cycle insight
Understand how your cycle impacts your health with features like symptom tracking, trend analysis, graphs, and more. Trend analysis lets you see how your menstrual cycle impacts the way you feel throughout the month.
- Health data
Tracks your sleep, physiological stress levels, and resting heart rate—so you can see whether your lifestyle is supporting optimal health.
There’s no need to take your temperature or pee on sticks. Just wear Ava when you sleep and sync when you wake up.
- Real-time detection of fertile window
Ava is clinically proven to detect the very beginning of the fertile window—in real time, as it happens. That’s totally different than LH tests, which only detect the last day or two of the fertile window, and the temperature method, which only confirms ovulation after the fact.
- Conceive faster
- Pregnancy tracking
Ava is still there for you once you conceive. Once you get pregnant, get a whole new app experience with detailed explanations about what to expect in each week of pregnancy. You’ll be able to continue tracking your sleep, physiological stress, and resting pulse rate, as well as compare your weekly weight gain to standard recommendations.
For wherever you are in life
Track your cycle naturally
If you’re not using hormonal birth control, Ava provides a profound connection to your natural cycle, deepening your understanding of your body in a way that has never before been possible.
The Ava bracelet is a new way to find your fertile window. It’s easier to use and more accurate than other methods.
Track your health during pregnancy with continued monitoring of sleep, physiological stress, resting pulse rate, and weight gain. Get week-by-week content about your changing body and growing baby.
What makes Ava different?
Only Ava tracks 5
Ava is the only method that tracks 5 clinically proven signs of fertility
Wear Ava while you sleep, and the rest is taken care of.
Ava detects the fertile window based on real-time data from your body
More time to conceive
Ava is clinically proven to detect an average of five fertile days per cycle—giving you and your partner more flexibility around planning for babymaking.
Backed by science
Ava was created by a team of doctors and researchers committed to advancing scientific understanding of the menstrual cycle. We don’t just make products, we conduct clinical studies and publish peer-reviewed papers.
For more than just getting pregnant
In addition to your fertile window, Ava tracks your sleep, physiological stress level, and resting heart rate, providing a holistic understanding of your health.
See who is wearing Ava
Received my bracelet in August and started using it immediately…first and second cycles it predicted my ovulation to be about a week later than I had been thinking…and guess what? I am now pregnant. On my SECOND CYCLE with the Ava bracelet. I’m officially a fan.Lizzie
I had migraine headaches randomly throughout the month. With Ava, I realized that I always get them like clockwork right after I ovulate. Ava didn’t solve my headaches (if only!) but it does help me be more prepared for them, so they never take me by surprise anymore.Nurit