Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Total Carat Weight:||1.5|
|Main Stone Treatment:||Not Enhanced||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Diamond Color:||D||Style:||Solitaire with Accents|
|Metal:||White Gold||Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty on Stones|
|Total Carat Weight (TCW):||1.5||SKU:||RG1141|
|Main Stone Shape:||Round||Weight:||3.2 grams|
- 2.00 Ct Round Solitaire Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K Solid Yellow gold Rings
- Bracelet jonc Brillaxis pampille marine en silver
- Ladies 14k White gold 0.25CT Princess Round Diamond Bridal Ring
- Solid 10K White gold Natural Diamonds Amethyst Jewelry Unique Wedding Fine Ring
- Infinity Twisted IGI Certified 0.30 Carat Round Diamond Micro Pave Wedding Ring
- Anello solitario in gold bianco 18 Kt 750 1000 con diamante Kt 0.11
- 18ct pink gold Hallmarked Medium Weight D Shaped Wedding Ring 3mm - 4mm
- 0.15 Carat Round Diamond Curve Half Eternity Wedding Ring 14K Two Tone gold
- 14K gold Natural Diamond Ring Handmade Fine Jewelry
- 18kt Yellow gold Beautiful 3 Diamond Ladies Ring
- Authentic K18 White gold Flower Diamond ring
- Alchemy Gothic Egyptian Ankh Cross Wings Of Eternity Swarovski Pewter Pendant
- Collier Pendantif Court Fleur Doré Acier Inox Agate black Joli 14mm TR1
- Collana Corallo Turchese Vintage 59cm OMA19
- Gorgeous 9ct gold & Diamond Heart Shaped Pendant On 9ct gold Chain.
- Michal Negrin Vintage Style Crystal Pearl Raindrop Tear Drop Floral Earrings
- Preciosa Brand Crystal Drop Earrings in AMBER color - Made in Czech
- Swarovski Lifelong Pierced Earrings Hoop Large, ROS Crystal Authentic 5390820
- 5.3ct 11X9MM Radiant Moissanite Engagement Ring with 14K White gold
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at 14k White gold Round Citrine And Diamond Heart Ring. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery