Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Marca:||- Senza marca/Generico -|
|Materiale:||Oro giallo||Metallo:||Oro giallo|
|Purezza metallo:||18 Carati|
- Bracciale decina cristallo Swarovski taglio quadrato black e bianco
- HUGE SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL RHINESTONE BRACELET RING DEMI PARURE
- Round 10-11mm Swiss bluee Topaz Engagement Diamond Ring Solid 18k White gold
- 0.55ct Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds Pave Set Full Eternity Ring, gold & Platinum
- Mediterranean bluee Diamonds® 10K White gold Vibrant Infinity Ring .38 Ct.
- Bague or yellow Diamant Croisé Neuf
- (RI5) 14K Yellow gold Ring with 7 Diamonds .21CTW - 2.4g - Size 5
- 10k yellow gold swirl ring 0.45ct natural diamond size 6 vintage 2.7gr Gab109
- 14KT Yellow gold 2.35 Carat Natural Red Ruby IGI Certified Diamond Ring
- Authentic JEWELRY Diamond earrings 696564 K18WG diamond 0.10ct x 2
- Collier Perle de Culture whitehe Sygne silver 925 Zircon Pendante Goutte TZ
- AGNES CREATIONS BAGUE POISON à SECRET silver 925 ORNE TOPAZE FUMEE size 57
- Certified 100% Natural A Emerald Jade PendantCrab M1402
- Gemondo Chapado gold pink silver de Ley Marcasita Escudo Diseño 42cm Collar
- Ladies 14k Yellow gold Diamond Heart Charm Pendant
- Pendentif avec perles plaqué or or étincelant am.dbie
- Tiger Eye Gems Oval Quartz Blond Antique Stainless Steel Ring Natural Power
- 4.00ct 10x8mm VVS-F Brilliant Emerald Moissanite Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 0.85 Carat New Round Pave Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold D SI
- 2.00 Crt Round Cut White Sapphire Moissanite Diamond Engagement 14K Solid gold
- Azaara's Antiqued gold Light colorado Topaz Harness Bracelet
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at COLLANA silver COPOLINI CORALLO PERLA BAROCCA PICCOLA -AGLN 0137 -. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery