Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Royal Dubai Jewellers
|Main Stone Color:||Gold||Intimates & Sleep Size (Women's):||ring|
|Ring Size:||11||Metal:||Yellow Gold|
Does not apply
- AUTHENTIC TROLLBEAD ORIGINAL GRIFFIN TAGBE-20030 FENICE
- Earrings Pearls of Culture White and gold yellow 750 1000
- Judith Ripka Sterling & Limon Quartz Diamonique Heart Pendant Enhancer
- Kirks Folly All Seeing Eye Magnetic Enhancer-Evil Eye-Brasstone, Olivine & bluee
- Pendant Drop Zirconia Geniune gold 333 Yellow gold Unisex Ladies Quality New
- Thomas Sabo Anhänger Tropfen mit Amethyst, silver 925, Neu (S 1772)
- Semi Mount Ring In Round Shape 7.00 MM Natural gold F s Setting Exotic Jewelry
- Authentic 750 Yellow gold Flower Diamond ring
- Collier goutte 60mm oeil de tigre
- 0.71 Ct Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Solid White gold Wedding Ring Size 5.5 7 6 8
- 18k White gold Plated Cubic Zirconia Square 7mm 1.25 Carat Studs Earrings Gift
- Bracciale SWAROVSKI Originale Remix - 5432774
- Esdomera 1CT Oval Moissanite 14k gold Prong Halo Design Accents Engagament Rings
- Ops Bracciale OPS WORDS Opsobjects OPSBR-584 POWER
- TROLLBEADS ORIGINAL BEADS SPERANZA SFACCETTATA TGLBE-30007
- Ring Ehering Freundschaftsringe Partnerringe Verlobungsringe Titan gold Brillant
- 0.20 Carat (ctw) 10 ct White gold Cut Diamond Cluster Promise Ring 1 4 CT
- 0.25ct tw Diamond Wedding Ring to match Diamond Engagement Ring
- 14 K yellowgold Damering mit Diamant 0,02 ct Verlobungsring Trauring Partnerring
- 18ct Yellow gold & Platinum Diamond Ring UK Size L US 5 ½
- 9kt gold yellow con Diamante Vortice Fedina Nuova
Feel free to check out the doodles Rose and I have created together. We hope they'll add a splash of colour to your life.
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at 3.5 Ct Genuine Moissanite Diamond 18K gold Over Solitaire Ring BIN 348. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery