Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone Colour:||Red||Main Stone Shape:||Special Cut|
- Alexis Bittar Mosaic Dangling Spear Chandelier Earrings. NEW 295
- Collier Guess Femme en Métal
- HOT Mini Genuine 0.25 Ct Diamond Cross Pendant & Chain In 10K White gold Finish
- New Fashion Women's Lady Elegant Drop Dangle Earrings Gift Fashion Jewelry
- SOLID 14K Yellow gold Round 2.45 Carat Diamond Trio Engagement Bridal Ring Set
- Sterlingsilver Wirbel Herz Schloss Anhänger und blue Topas auf 45cm Kette
- Men's Women's Magnetic Hematite Bracelet Anklet w Arabian Horse Head Slider 2Row
- 0.63Ct Moissanite 14k Solid White gold Diamond Wedding Womens Ring Sizes 5.5 6 7
- Collana Liu Jo women LJ569 silver silver
- 14k Yellow gold Oval Cut Moissanite And Natural Diamond Engagement Ring 2.20ctw
- Bracciale Brosway Strong BRG11 Acciaio Acciaio Cristallo
- Holiday Sale Yellow Brown Moissanite 2.60Carat Solitaire Ring 14K White gold
- Opalite Bracelet Reiki Healing and Meditation, Predection, Bracelet for Unisex
- 18 Karat whitegold Diamant Schnitt Flach Trauring 5mm,6mm
- 14k Solid Yellow gold Diamond Bridal Engagement Ring Set Square Princess Cut
- 10 ct gold Round bluee Genuine Sapphire & Diamond Ladies 3 Stone Engagement Ring
- 0.50 CARAT T.W. LADIES ROUND CUT DIAMOND CLUSTER RING 14K YELLOW gold
- 14K gold Amethyst and Diamond Ring
- 18k Solid gold Ring Unique & Intricate Design Beautiful Flowing Lines Free Ship
- Autumn Burst golden Sapphire 14K Ring
- Collana women Acciaio con Charm Liu Jo Luxury - LJ1301
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at 9ct gold Mens Cubic Zirconia Ring New. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery